Can't add money to my paypal

hriso250
Contributor
Contributor

Hello i just got my visa debit card from fibank.So i wanted to add some money to my paypal.The only option which i see is "Add funds using Trustly" .And there is coming a part which asks me for my username and password(no idea of what).I was thinking that i have to get a trustly account but i cant find where i can register or can you just help/tell me how to add some money to my paypal account. Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

boduroff
New Community Member

Seven months later, but with the right answer: Using "Add funds using Trustly" you can add money using your bank account (IBAN), not the debit/credit card you have from the bank. As a client of Fibank I've found out, that when trying to add funds using Trustly you have to enter your credentials for my.fibank.bg . The credit/debit card you have from the bank probably has the exact same bank account as the one you would want to add money with. It is the same thing, no taxes, no hidden stuff. 🙂

EDIT: I forgot to mention that you have to have active online banking (my.fibank) to be able to add funds to PayPal account. 🙂 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.