Bank account transfer!

manicboom44
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I transferd 40 quid from my bank acc to Paypal Via faster payment ,done it 100+ times and it is allways instant. 

But now nothing is showing in my paypal account, how long will it take to come through or is there a problem ect? 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately as this is a member to member help group, we cannot resolve issues such as this (no here can look user account details or transactions). You have to contact customer support direct, this can be done via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

manicboom44
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Thanks for the reply, I know it can not be resolved here was just wondering how long it takes to get the money when there as been a problem, and paypal take an age to respond to email's. So thought would ask here 🙂

Login to Me Too

dandan89
Contributor
Contributor

Had same issue for first time this evening. Been waiting about an hour now.

Must be an issue with paypal - hopefully resolved soon!

Login to Me Too

Sharn_davies
Contributor
Contributor

I have had this problem for the last 48 to 72 hours. Paypal have still not fixed the problem for me yet since I told them

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.