Additional review to transfer money back into my bank account ?

temp20181130k
Contributor
Contributor

I keep trying to add my bank account so I can put money back into it , but every time I get this message :

The account you've entered needs an additional review before we can proceed. Please add a different bank account. If you'd still like to use this bank account, please contact Customer Service.

I have already contacted customer service, TWICE, and supposedly you're meant to get a reply within 24-48 hours, however it's been a week since. How do I go about getting the money back into my bank account?

And within the next week, as I'm leaving the country soon and I was hoping the money would be in my account so I can pay for my accomodation, otherwise I'm going to be **bleep**.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Click on the words "Contact us" at the bottom of paypal pages > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent.

OR have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

temp20181130k
Contributor
Contributor

there's no way I can afford to call them though which is why I have been emailing

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

1. Its free from most landlines.

2. I have also given you another way to contact them if you read the post through to the end.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

temp20181130k
Contributor
Contributor

I don't have a landline and I've tweeted them twice too

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.