Adding bank account to withdraw money problem

gc123x
New Community Member

Hello, i am trying to withdraw money into a bank account that i have used before on an old account. I was told that because it was already linked to another account i could not use it. That is fair enough but when i tried to log into the old account to remove the bank details, i was told that the email address is not linked to a paypal account! However this is the only other email address it could have been on so I have no idea what to do next 😞 Seems ridiculous to have to ask a family member if i can wothdraw the moneyinto their account & then they have to pay met he money. THere must be a simple way forward!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you can't log in to the old account cus its not the correct email addy can you remember any other email addy that it could be as it can't be the same as your new one on your new paypal account  as you can't have the same on both.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

tarotlady58
Contributor
Contributor

DO NOT do it or Paypal will make you wait for your money and it could be..Hours, weeks or not get the money at all and it goes missing. Look at some of the threads on here.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.