72 hours later withdraw still pending?

falko89
Contributor
Contributor

So Wednesday night 6pm I withdrew money to my bank account, Got the email it could take up to 72 hours.  Phoned this evening to enquire to be told funds will be released at 6pm tonight, 6pm came and went nothing released, phoned again to bascially be told they will be be released at some stage, and I will get an email when they have been released which was helpfull.  What is going on? Why is this happening? This only started in the past 2-3 months, previously I could withdraw instantly.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

falko89
Contributor
Contributor
Lies lies and more lies. When I first phoned yesterday was told money will be released by 6pm, it wasn't. Phoned again to be told a couple of hours, it wasn't, phoned again just before they shut last night to be told, you have nothing to worry about, when you wake in the morning the money will be in your bank. Guess what? It's not.
Login to Me Too

falko89
Contributor
Contributor

So phoned this morning to be told a problem with withdrawls at Paypals end, all has to be done manually and there is a back log, it could take another 72 hours.  Is this more lies?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Only customer services can know that, all i know is that at weekends there are more posts posted re withdrawals going over 72 hours !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

falko89
Contributor
Contributor

And so another day passes and no money or movement.

Login to Me Too

marif00878
Contributor
Contributor

approaching 96hrs on my withdrawal aswell

Login to Me Too

falko89
Contributor
Contributor

Getting beyond a joke this, tomorrow I will be waiting a week, Some difference compared to the couple of hours it used to be.  The worrying this is when I phoned last night they don't have a clue when the problem will be fixed.

Login to Me Too

CaptainSwoop
Contributor
Contributor

I have same problem my withdrawal was 'pending' for days then cancelled, money is still in my paypal account and I can't get it.

Login to Me Too

SGM73

they still don't know this morning. Customer Services have zero information on this. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.