21days

Tillypops
Contributor
Contributor
Can u tell me what happens then with the holding money for 21 days uf the buyer does not leave feedback and it is not on recorded delucery? Iv posted an item today but now i cant recieve the money..iv sold furter items this evening on ebay but im questioning weatha to contact the buyers as i dont wantto send my items if im not goig to recieve my payment ? Please help!!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

All new sellers have to go through this process, you could email your buyers and ask them for feedback

If they dont/wont leave feedback or you dont send them tracked then you will probably have to wait for a release date

Below is some info from ppal site:

Why are my payments for eBay sales pending and how can I prevent this?

Your payment is pending because you’re a relatively new or inexperienced seller on eBay. We want to be sure that your buyers are satisfied. By delaying a payment, we have time to verify that there are no problems with a transaction. We hope that this will make buyers feel safer and more likely to return to purchase again.

Typically, your payment will be released within 24 hours of your buyer leaving positive feedback, or when:
  • You email/ phone us with an online tracking number confirming that the item has been delivered over 3 days ago
  • 21 days pass without a dispute, claim, chargeback, or reversal being filed on the payment.

Once 90 days have passed since your first eBay sale you’ll receive payments instantly in most cases. In the meantime, here are some things you can do to help get your payments quicker:
  • Process your orders right away
  • Use a postal service that provides you with online tracking information for your package
  • Communicate early and often with buyers and resolve disputes quickly.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.