Where do i add a Debit Card it only indicates Credit card

imashsejemba
Contributor
Contributor
I have failed to add my NEW Debit card number, it only indicates 'link' Credit card, where do we link Debit cards. Whenever i try it says card not accepted help!
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@imashsejemba

In the UK when i click on ''wallet'' and under add card it says debit or credit.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

imashsejemba
Contributor
Contributor

Kern, thanks for the response but I am in Uganda - East Africa. However my old DEBIT card worked perfectly why is this new one not accepted! Why when I try to enter it, it only brings Enter "Credit Card".  Where do we enter Debit Cards.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@imashsejemba

Well when you post on the UK forum we are going to presume you are IN the UK and give you advice appropriate FOR the UK.

It would save wasting our time if you actually said you were NOT in the UK and said what country you were in in the first place.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

imashsejemba
Contributor
Contributor

Excuse me.....why are you being rude???  Wasting your time, do you think i came here to waste time...I was channelled here, I did not care to check if it was a UK forum because I did not know at all, gosh, some people have a nerve! 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@imashsejemba

You may have been channelled here but surely you can READ that it says UK forum.

And yes it does waste my time when i type a load of advice only to find it does not apply to you as you are not in the UK.

I took the trouble and time to reply to you so its YOU that have the nerve, I was not being rude, I was being FACTUAL.

Why should I waste my time when you can't even say what country you are in.

Now you have said where you are I could tell you why you are having problems but don't feel inclined to now.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

imashsejemba
Contributor
Contributor

Watever!!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@imashsejemba

Its wHatever.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

imashsejemba
Contributor
Contributor

Wwaaaatttttever!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@imashsejemba

I can only give you the correct information and spelling. I can't give you the intelligence to understand it though unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.