Address appears confirmed but it isn't!

gfrancesco
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all, I've a problem with my account, I confirmed my address entering deposit code from my cc statement, everything went smooth and I can currently see "(Confirmed)" near the address, in credit card details.

Regardless of that, when buying from sites who need a confirmed address the payment is refused because address is seen as unconfirmed.

As further confirmation of this strange behaviour, I used my account to shop on another site that doesn't need a confirmed address. The transaction was succesfull, but on paypal email I got reporting transaction details and amount is clearly reported that my address is unconfirmed.

So I thought I could simply remove my card and have another confirmation, but when I try to remove the card I get a "You may not remove your funding source while an authorization is still pending." error, so I'm stucked.

I'm sure I don't have any pending transaction, It's almost 2 months I got that error every time I try to remove the card, and I haven't used my account in between.

The only possible pending transaction could be the previously mentioned site that refused my payment because of the unconfirmed address, but was back in july and the order was cancelled weeks ago.

thanks for your help

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

gfrancesco
Contributor
Contributor

Anybody can help please? I'm still blocked with my card!

Login to Me Too

gfrancesco
Contributor
Contributor

Anybody can help please? I'm still blocked with my card!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.