**bleep**!!!! Can anybody help??!!!?

lilxmissxone1
New Community Member

Back in April I created a Paypal account w/a pre-paid visa card that was registered in my name, for shopping on ebay w/the few dollars left on it. After I made my purchase, my card didn't really have anything on it so I put it away & totally spaced my paypal account until the beg. of this month when I put an item on ebay for sale & it sold. My E-bay account was already set to make & recieve payments w/my Paypal (i had no idea).

Here's my problem . . 

I moved from my ex's this summer & after I moved is when I realized my i.d & that pre-paid visa were not in my stuff. Long story short I had to call & cancel that card when I realized that it was my card info on Paypal & not knowing at the time that I can't withdraw from Paypal w/ a credit or debit card I was worried that whoever had the card would get the money. After I reported my card, it was automaticly removed from my paypal account. So NOW I HAVE $89.52 ON MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT & NO WAY WHAT SO EVER TO WITHDRAW OR SPEND MY MONEY ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNLESS I have a STUPID credit/debit card OR a BANK ACCOUNT IN MY NAME! & that's where I am **bleep**ed. Because I don't have EITHER of those!

I'm sorry, but I do not have a big enough cash flow to even open a bank account!!!!! My boyfriend & I work for my landlord in exchange for my rent because employment **bleep** where we live. I can't get a credit card for the same reason . . NO FUNDS! This is NOT FAIR & I am so mad right now because this is **bleep** to be some kind of way around this. 

Can anybody help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.