Harrassment

vegacom
New Community Member

I'm being hassled by a seller who's sending me invoice requests relating to an item I brought on EBAY for the paltry sum of £2.95.

The item in question was never received, so I requested a refund from the seller who did his best to fob me off. But after escalating to the resolution centre, Paypal found in my favour and refunded accordingly.

After leaving the seller Negative Feedback on Ebay, I received a threatening message from the seller telling my to revise my Feedback or else I'll be invoiced for £25.00 (admin fee). I reported him to Ebay and I believe appropriate action was taken against him.

I've since been sent several invoice requests on Paypal (which I've subsequently cancelled) asking me to pay the now newly revised sum of £3.90. I've also just received the following message (sent via paypal):

"Please settle your account, if this is cancelled one more time, we credit check you, open an account with us, this will then have 30 day terms, if it account is defaulted / not paid, it will show on your credit report for the next 6 years, if I defaults for 2 months in a row, we will apply to have a default notice put on there"

This is total tosh as far as I'm concerned but i was just wondering if anyone else had a similar experience?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.