attaching a different paypal account from another country to my ebay account

gzegosh
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal and ebay, though international...do not have an international mindset. If I am in another country like the UK...have set up the UK paypal account..but cant figure out how to change my ebay sales to that account instead of the US paypal account

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Paypal is country specific,if you are in UK,you should open an UK Paypal account.

if you want your Ebay USA sales go to your UK paypal account,you have to change it from Ebay,not Paypal.

Login to Me Too

gzegosh
Contributor
Contributor

I have opened a UK paypal account...attached a different email account and bank...and modified the ebay email to the new one...but when i sell ..still goes to the old paypal account.....and that must be an ebay settings situation...havent found the right button

thank you

g

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

under my ebay,you can enter an email address for receiving emails from Ebay,you can also enter a Paypal email address for accepting paypal payment.

your paypal email address would also show up in your listing ifyou accept paypal payments.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.