Pending Payment Woes...

ikritcat
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.I'll try to summarize: I did a sell on Ebay,during the process had to void two tracking numbers due to cancelled USPS pickups,however,USPS never communicated that the two had been voided  and now there are three tracking numbers listed on my Ebay sold page.The buyer received the item,and the correct tracking number shows delivered.But Paypal still lists the first tracking number which is voided one.Then my naive self tried to edit the tracking info on paypal and got it stuck on "order processed/Services rendered".Derp,hope this makes sense.

Thanks, Chris

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Linc1957
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@ikritcat  When a shipping label in eBay is voided it takes up to 14 days before that $$ is credited back to your PayPal account.  Since you did it twice ... well, that compounds the problem and you may have tied the PayPal system in a knot for a short period of time.  What you can do is try this, take a screen shot of the eBay Order Details page that shows the correct tracking number and the delivered status.  Then call PayPal and let them know you have THAT confirmation that the package was successfully tracked and delivered.  You will still have to wait for the $$ to be credited but maybe doing this will get the item delivery confirmed and get your $$ moving in PayPal for the sale.

Login to Me Too

ikritcat
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you,I will give this a shot.
Login to Me Too

Linc1957
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@ikritcat

@ikritcat wrote:
Thank you,I will give this a shot.

Excellent!  If you can let us know how it works out that would be great ...

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

ebay sales,ebay hold,call Ebay

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

since this is EBAY SALES,it is Ebay withholding the fund,so call Ebay and tell them subsequent tradking shows delivered,so release the money

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.