Why is my recived payment on hold

vi21424324545
New Community Member

I sold an item through ebay on the 4th,checked my paypal account to make sure i had recived payment before posting,it said payment recived but on hold until the 12th,(paypal have already taken their cut though),checked my account today 13th,the holding period has now ben moved to the 16th even though my buyer recived her item the next day,i have been making purchases on my debit card through paypal(at least twice in the past month),and they just pretty much froze my funds,i'm so glad i didn't list a more expensive item (this one was £40.00),i'm sure theres an interest scam somewhere here,does anyone know roughly how long it will take to access my funds ?,tnx,vic

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

New seller hold that every new seller goes through.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/security/ebay-payments-learn-more

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sdduk2
Contributor
Contributor

I am not a new seller been with Paypay for about 8yrs and only happened since ebay and paypal have seperateted up untill now every thing was fine never had any problems.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

My reply was not to you, it was to the OP.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.