Emailing info

Ridingthea
New Community Member

I've scanned and emailed info PayPal have asked for, using the email address they contacted me from but it's come back as an automated service, will they have received the information they asked for ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello Ridingthea,

I understand your concern regarding the response you sent, and I apologize for any confusion caused by the email you received.

In general, responses to requests for information must be entered through the Resolution Center when you are logged on to your PayPal account. The notification email you received should have included instructions to this effect and it should have advised you not to reply to the email since the address is associated with an automated box that is not monitored. The reason we ask for replies and associated scans of documents to be added through the Resolution Center is that regular email is not secure and we can't accept attachments sent through email.

I hope this information is helpful and I hope the issue that you responded to has been cleared up. If not, please reply and I'll look into the situation further.

Thanks for your patience and thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

- Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.