where do I request a check from paypal?

randomness101
Contributor
Contributor

With the new paypal layout, I can not figure out where do I go about requesting a paypal check. Where can I find this?

Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

morpheus50
New Community Member

Thanks that got me exsactly where i needed to go.

Login to Me Too

wendyct

I'm also trying to withdrawl by balance by a check, and when I follow this link the only options I have are bank accounts.  I wonder if that is because my address is Canadian?

Login to Me Too

wedamusic

This did not work for me. It sends me to a transfer money page. I would like a link to a request check page and you also need to make this a simple thing to find when navigating your site like you used to. That I have to look for this and not be able to find it is ridiculous. 

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

The "Beta" was showing at the time of the post as the new interface was being rolled out - since then things have changed.

Login to Me Too

harris498

It really sort of seems like PayPal doesn't want us requesting checks.

They should really make the option more obvious. Hiding the option smacks of deception.

@snowshoe wrote:

The "Beta" was showing at the time of the post as the new interface was being rolled out - since then things have changed.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Bunny016
New Community Member

Log into Paypal.  Under your paypal balance, click on Transfer To Your Bank.  Then click on Request a Check by Mail.  

Login to Me Too

GLauren
Contributor
Contributor

Don't be one of those people that bring up threads from a year ago, please. Some of us are trying to have our threads seen that were posted today.

Login to Me Too

wedamusic

Clicking the request check by mail link now takes you to the transfer money page so, no way to request a check. 

Login to Me Too

cmax56
Contributor
Contributor

That link is no longer there. I have to CALL these SOB's to get them to send me a check. It's MY MONEY, and I should have EASY ACCESS to it.

Login to Me Too
Solved

LadyPyre
New Community Member

Go to your account overview and under your Balance go to Transfer to your Bank. Next you will be taken to where you can transfer then money. Look for Request a Check from Paypal by Mail Instead at the bottom. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.