account has been limited

SUI1
Contributor
Contributor

Our company account with PayPal is about 10 years old. Our online software coding is based on them. All of a sudden they block the service without logical or precise reasoning. We have supplied them with all needed certification (ISO etc) but they simply state: “We have recently reviewed your account and have noticed that you are still selling items on your website that violate our Acceptable Use Policy.” We asked them which items they consider as violating their policy, but no clarification. They are simply vague. Phoning them is simply not fruitful because the person replying simply has no clue and does not accept to put you through to a responsible person or decision maker.

To change the coding on our software and work with other Payment companies will incur a high software revision cost. This is unreasonable behaviour from PayPal.  Has we known this could happen; we would not have purchased this expensive software.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

you can ask to speak to a manager or get a lawyer to contact Paypal.

what do you sell?

Login to Me Too

SUI1
Contributor
Contributor

I asked to speak to someone with authority but they wouldn’t put me through! I wouldn’t go as far as getting a lawyer. I simply would close my account and linkup with other organisation. There are many now a days. It is simply a matter of IT cost to do the software coding.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

what do you sell ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.