Where did the "Withdraw Money" go?

slobizman
Contributor
Contributor

It seems the method of how to withdraw money from Paypal to my linked bank account has changed. There is no more wording "withdraw money" only "transfer." It was simple before, but Transfer now sends me to the Paypal Mastercard site and wants me to create an account there. So I looked at the help pages and it does not say anything about having to do that (https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/how-do-i-withdraw-money-to-my-local-bank-account-faq1189). Is the help page no longer valid? So, how am I supposed to withdraw money to my linked bank account now if I can't find the Withdraw link?

As you can see in the screenshots, there is no Withdraw any more.

Screen Shot 2016-11-11 at 8.03.56 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-11 at 8.03.43 AM.png

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@slobizman

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Transfer to your bank or Withdraw Money below your PayPal balance.
  3. Click Transfer money to your bank account.
  4. Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
  5. Select the bank account you want to credit, then click Continue.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

slobizman
Contributor
Contributor

Like I said, there is no Withdraw Money anywhere to click. It has disappeared.  And following through on the Transfer was forcing me to create an account at Paypal. However, I just went and tried the transfer again for about the 5th time today and this time, while it did say "which bank will you be using the Pay Prepaid Credit card at" (didn't before), it did not send me to the Paypal Card site and asking me to create an account.  And although it talked, again, about me getting a prepaid card, once the procedure was done it said the money will be transferred in 3-5 days.  So, I assume I am actually not getting a prepaid card, even though it said I was.

There must have been a bug before where it was sending me to the PayPal Card site.   However, the Withdraw money function is still gone.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.