Stupid Questions By Paypal Such as Address Verification

plutusz
Contributor
Contributor

How can you be Address Verified if you don't even own the house, so basically utilitie bills such as electricity and water is not in your name specially if you just rent in an apartment. Even 40 years old now can't even afford to buy a house heck own an address. (I need help in this matter if a moderator / customer service reads this **bleep**)

Even Proof of Identity. Why not improve it and add verification such as SELFIE for more security?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@plutusz

Suggest you actually contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

plutusz
Contributor
Contributor

The message center? Lol they don't help you. They just copy paste the script provided by the management. They dont have sense of being a representative.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@plutusz

I was meaning phone them which is what most folks do if they have an urgent enquiry.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

rav64
Contributor
Contributor

I sold an item and received payment , the address to ship it to was verified by Paypal , however i can not ship this item because of an incomplete address. Buyer is working with me, however still an invaid address. Anyone have any suggestions? She is telling me she receives her mail there.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.