PayPal Sandbox Australia Account

SomeJustin
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I first filed a support request on 2016-05-10 regarding my developer account for Australia. I never received anything but an autoresponder. I tried again a little less than two days ago and received nothing but the same.

The account setup seems to be incomplete, but I can't find any information that I've missed and the error message doesn't say what is missing. In the resolution center, I've clicked on 'resolve' but it just reloads the same page with no errors or anything else. This is completely stopping my development at this point and I'm rather exhasperated that I can't get an answer after more than a month. Calling is something I'd like to avoid being as I'm not in the USA. I tried the developer forums at x.com as mentioned in another post, but the website simply times out everytime I try to load (including from a server I have in Dallas and through a proxy from here). Please help!

Why do I need to provide additional information about my account?

We require additional information about your account for the following reason(s):

From 11 Apr 2016 onwards, we require you to confirm your identity by providing additional information.

From 11 Apr 2016 onwards, Australian law requires PayPal to verify the identity of account holders who reach a specific transaction level.

From 11 Apr 2016 onwards, If you have any trouble completing these steps, please call Customer Service on 1800-073-263.

For reference, your case ID number is PP-000-041-809-597.

We appreciate your business and patience in helping us comply with Australian law.
	11 Apr 2016	Provide business informationWe're required under Australian Anti Money laundering laws to collect certain information about your business. To provide this information please click the Resolve button.	Waiting for your response	Resolve

The only thing I can't seem to do is enter the place of business as there's no textbox in which to do so.paypal_au_bus_setup.png

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

SomeJustin
Contributor
Contributor

Still no email from support after several days. Can someone please advise?

Login to Me Too

SomeJustin
Contributor
Contributor

Now more than 60 days since my initial support request. No forum response, no email. What gives?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.