Pay-Pal won't link my bank account

ZedZedii
Contributor
Contributor

Pay-Pal was linked to my checkings in my bank account, but they un-linked after i had no more money in my checkings (all of my money is now in my savings). I have a balance of -$39.27 because of this. I tried to re-link my bank account but keep getting the same error message- "We are not able to process your request. Please try again later." This message has been on repeat for literal weeks. I tried to link it using a different browser, same message. I don't understand what I am expected to do? I tried looking at their FAQs, but nothing answered. I've read another thread where many other users were having the same issue, but pay-pal never responded (and that was almost 3 years ago, mind you). 

If anyone knows a possible solution please tell me. Otherwise, fix your **bleep** pay-pal. I'm tired of all of these errors happing all of the time, to so many users. I have no other method of online payment, so if this flops I'm **bleep**. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

When an account is unlinked, you cannot relink it yourself - this is actually a system security featue - it's in place to protect you against fraud.   You may want to contact customer support for assistance.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

if you dont have enough fund in your bank account and it is linked to Paypal,Paypal usually tries twice to debit your account and your bank would charge you NSF twice,do you want that to happen?

do you have other bank accounts?

with online banking,it is easy to set up a new account but then if you link it t o your PAypal account,you better be sure there will always be ample fund for your paypal purchase

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.