I keep receiving email notifications that logs are available for download, but I did not request

RS7588
Contributor
Contributor

For the past several days I have been receiving emails alerting me that "The log you have requested is ready for download."

With each day that I recieve one of these emails, the date range for the "log" is one day different. I have not requested for these logs and I don't know why PayPal keeps sending me these them. I have checked closely for a potential phishing scam, but the emails check out — They are legitimately sent by Paypal.

Hw can I stop this and why am I recieving them?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

lese1030
New Community Member

Did you find a remedy for this? I'm getting the same emails.  Started out of the blue and I can't figure out how to stop them.

Login to Me Too

RS7588
Contributor
Contributor

@lese1030 wrote:

Did you find a remedy for this? I'm getting the same emails.  Started out of the blue and I can't figure out how to stop them.

Unfortunately, I have not. 

Login to Me Too

levifig
New Community Member

How has nobody answered this? This is one of the most annoying things ever… I have also checked the emails and it's no phishing/spam: they're legit PayPal, and I see the logs for them in my account. Yet, I never requested them nor am I able to find where to disable/stop them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.