Enough Already..

ihadenough
Contributor
Contributor

It's simple, PayPal operates to the advantage of PayPal's bottom line. Holding customers funds without explanation. Support, talks in circles offering nothing in the way of an answer or solution to any issue I presented. I initiated a small withdrawal from PayPal to my debit card ( 5.00 ) this is after 8 days of dealing with not being able to use the account for online purchasing, ( zero explanation as to why or how to repair ) the transfer initiated the 13th immediately placed in the "Under Review" status. In the meantime I initiate another withdrawal in the amount of 5.00 dollars which is credited to my debit card account within 15 minutes. I attempt yet another small withdrawal in the amount of 10.00 dollars which is credited within a short periodof time. I initiate yet another 5.00 dollar withdrawal, this time canceled and refunded back to PayPal. 

I initiate a 16.00 dollar withdrawal and it too is credited within15 minutes. I attempt a 25.00 dollar transfer to debit card, canceled and refunded instantly, a second attempt of 25.00 dollars, same thing canceled and refunded back to PayPal. I attempt the 25.00 dollars via checking account and it is immdiately placed in "Under Review". 

The 5.00 dollar transfer from the 13th, appears canceled and refunded on the 17th. another 5.00 dollar attmpt via checking account, placed under review and sits along side the 25.00 dollars. 

The entire time , after each failed attempt i contact support who attempts to tell me it is my bank returning the PayPal to debit card transfers but my bank has no recird of any deposit attempt from anyone. 

While on the telephone with my bank, I initiate a withdrawal in the amount of 175.00 dollars PayPal to debit card which is immdiately placed under review but just as the 5.00 dollar attempt returned 3 days later the request is void any information such as Bank Debit Card, so I can see the 175.00 dollars is going to sit for 3 days and be returned to my PayPal account for me to start thsi samde **bleep** all over again.

Not one word of explanation is forthcoming, as I stated, support attempt to blame my bank as the cause, an unknown security issue seems to be the majority opinion, with the stand alones saying its my bank, Elvis did it, my dog ate it, it's my fault, and my favlorite lets just wait another 4 days and see what happens.. NO... I refuse toaccept anymore of the bull **bleep**.. I want My Money and I want it now or a good viable reason why I am experiencing the issues i have dealt with the past 8 days. 

I finally gave up on making a online purchase using my funds, that never will happen..  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ihadenough
Contributor
Contributor

Here we are again. When will I learn ?? I attempt to transfer money from my PayPal account to my debit card and yes of course, it's immediately placed under review. I don't know, 260 million subscribers, transferring money away from PayPal could cause loss in earned interest even if it's a couple days. Here's the issue, it's not the amount of money, it's not the money, it's the fact someone is holding me up just because they can and to top it off Pay Pal doesn't have the balls to admit it. 

Don't **bleep** down my leg and try telling me it's raining. It's bad business all the way around. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.