Cannot transfer paypal money to bank account. No option in manage account tab

Thirdstrike-Q
Contributor
Contributor
So ive transferred money to my bank account multiple times in the past, and ive verified a new account. Everything went as it normally does until it got down to actually completing the transaction, said there was an error and to try again. Now there isn't even an option under manage account, just the add money option. My lively depends on this website nowadays, and being teasted with the seemingly constant bugs is beyond frustrating. Also, ive had 100 dollars pending for 5 days now. I need this money dang it. Please help.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Thirdstrike-Q
Contributor
Contributor
Problem has been solved. The bank account transfer just needed time to resolve itself apparently. And the pending funds were due to me being paid in canadian dollars. I had to open a canadian dollars account on the website, and exchange it.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Thirdstrike-Q
Contributor
Contributor
Problem has been solved. The bank account transfer just needed time to resolve itself apparently. And the pending funds were due to me being paid in canadian dollars. I had to open a canadian dollars account on the website, and exchange it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.