Can I Sign up A non-profit organization for donation if the non profit created in Europe -Hungary?

elefanti1987
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,

my friend has a nonprofit organization in Europe. Action for defenseless people foundation. They are Doctors flying to countries of need like Nigeria or Bangladesh.  

"the Foundation performs free surgery in Hungary and abroad, coordinates professional education and consultation in health-related institutions, and helps to acquire medical equipment and special hospital furniture."

The main problem is that the organization only available to receive donations through their website as a bank transfer old fashion way. 

I have been trying to put a donate button on their facebook page but this only takes you to their website. Facebook does do not support Hungary based nonprofit organizations for facebook fundraising at the moment. So it comes to my question:

Are they able to create PayPal donation button and withdrawn funds as a nonprofit based in Hungary? If yes they would be able to reach more people by adding that button on their webpage. Thank you for helping!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Your friend would need to setup a PayPal account in his name and in the country he resides in.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.