Bank account confirmation

Todor
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have been waiting for 11 days already and still haven't received the two small deposits into my bank account, so I can't confirm it..I messaged Paypal, but they just sent me some automatic message, related to the credit card, not the bank account issue. And it's written to reply to that message if I still have the issue, well yea sure, I still have the issue and replied, but no one is replying back again with help or solution. How to handle this ? I need the deposits to confirm my bank account, seems like something is wrong, 11 days passed by already.

Thanks

Todor

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Todor

After you 'added' your bank account did you go back and click to confirm it and have the deposits sent like this  >>

To confirm your bank account:

1. Go to Wallet.
  2. Select the bank account to confirm and click Confirm.
  3. Click Continue, then review and submit the Direct Debit details.
    1. (If the bank account is a business account or more than one person is required to authorise debits, you must print and sign a paper Bank Funding Instruction and post it to the address provided.)

We'll deposit 1p in your bank account.  You'll find a 4-digit code next to the 1p deposit on your statement.  This should appear in your bank account within the next few minutes, but may take up to two hours, depending on your bank.

When you know the 4-digit code:

1. Go to Wallet.
  2. Click Unconfirmed next to the bank account to confirm.
  3. Enter the 4-digit code and click Confirm.  (You can make 3 attempts.)

If the bank account is for a business or more than one person is required to authorise debits, you must print and sign a paper Bank Funding Instruction and post it to the address provided on-screen.

Confirm your bank now.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Todor
Contributor
Contributor

When I go to Settings-My Money-Bank Account, it's not yet confirmed, there is field Confirm your bank, it's my business account. It says the owner is my business name. Still haven't received the two small deposits, nothing on the bank statement.

I am confused... When I click your link to Wallet and go to my bank account, it's Confirmed.It says the owner is my personal name Todor Hristov. But in the other way it's not confirmed (Settings-My money). Haven't received and entered any code or deposits. So confused.

It opens me to different pages. When I just log in to my account, there is no Wallet, it's just profile and settings-my money. Only on your link there is a Wallet menu and it looks different than when I usually log in. Anyway.. when I log in, Profile and Settings - My money - Bank account, still need to confirm my bank, the name is there First Investment bank, pending to confirm, but haven't receive these two deposits into my bank for 11 days already.

Login to Me Too

Todor
Contributor
Contributor

I figured it out, it seems i don't have the Wallet menu, because I am on a business account, it's in my Settings - My my money, and the bank is not confirmed pending, haven't receive the two deposits for 11 days, it's much longer than 2-3 days. How can I confirm my Bank, so frustrating. I know where to enter the deposits, but I haven't received them into my bank account.

Login to Me Too

Animal64
Contributor
Contributor

Waiting 9 days now for two small amounts under 1 Euro to arrive in my account so I can get verified!

Any further suggestions for how to resolve this? Can I get specific help from PayPal?

Login to Me Too

Animal64
Contributor
Contributor

Further to Animal64 I did receive the below from PayPal, still waiting!

How to confirm your bank account and get Verified

PayPal made two small deposits to your bank account on 9/1/17.

1. Check your bank account and note the exact deposit amounts.
  2. Log in to your PayPal account and click Confirm bank account on the Account Overview page.
  3. Enter the two deposit amounts
Login to Me Too

Todor
Contributor
Contributor

I see, useless info. Well... we know that we must enter the deposits in order to confirm the bank account, but we haven't received any deposits.

Login to Me Too

Animal64
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, So I have managed to resolve my  issue with bank account verification.

Basically what Paypald do not tell you is that if you paypal account is in Greece then your bank account must be in Greece also.

So although paypal lists all the countries where bank accounts are supported but they do not explain that  paypal account and the bank account must be the same country.

So although Paypal sent me an email saying that the 2 small amounts had been sent to my account, in fact they were not due to the above.

Must say paypal help centre staff were very helpful .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.