Adding funds to Paypal Account

josephgodwinke
Contributor
Contributor

When I first used paypal I could add funds and withdraw funds whenever I wanted now I do not know where to start. I want to add funds to my account but since I am non-US citizen I cannot add bank account to transfer the funds to paypal. I am stuck how do i go about transferring funds from my bank account using VISA to Paypal?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

you can go to your Paypal account,add money and ask for a 4 digit code,use it to add cash at any participating store like CVS.

Print out the 4 digit code or download to your phone

Login to Me Too

josephgodwinke
Contributor
Contributor

That is a good option however, since there is no financial or convenience loss be it that cash is in my paypal account (online money) or my bank account I can always buy from merchants who use paypal via VISA. I think the option of adding online money was removed for VISA/MasterCard, you have to add bank for this. It must be a cost issue for Paypal pending their recent cost slashes on transaction fees maybe due to undeniable competition from others like Payoneer. Thanks anyway

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.