Adding a credit card

widstje
New Community Member

Can someone confirm that the option to add a new card is down right now?  It keeps telling me there is an internal error.  Want to double check to make sure its not on my end.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Wolfplace
Contributor
Contributor

You are not alone been trying to add a new card for two days now & get the same message so I doubt it is on your end 😞

Login to Me Too

Wolfplace
Contributor
Contributor

Well call me stuupid,,,, all the original link a card stuff would not work came up with the internal error crap but,,,,,,,,,,,

When I logged out of here the summary page it went to had a link do add a card

Put the card in from there & it took it then said internal error at the end but,,,

The card is now in my profile & I got an email confirmation,,,,,,,,,, go figure LOL,,

Login to Me Too

apacheco
New Community Member

Im having the same issue. I see you were having it in November.. its now Dec.. dont know if its always been this way since. but I tried adding a card yesterday 12/8. Internal Error. Tried today.. still the same. and I dont know what the other person said regarding logging out and another link.. Seems there is still a problem adding cards? Anyone else???

Login to Me Too

million230
Contributor
Contributor

Try using a different browser.  I kept getting this error message in Internet Explorer but when I tried it in Chrome, I did not have a problem.

Login to Me Too

THE_BLUR
Contributor
Contributor

try this paypal.com/creditcard that should do the trick

Login to Me Too

desertrat9
New Community Member

Yeah, I've been trying for ever, what the **bleep** is up?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.