Account Limitation

cmpressley89
New Community Member

My account has been on limited access for two weeks. I have filled out all information they asked for, emailed them 3 times, and have now been waiting on the phone for them for almost an hour. How do I fix this?? No one is responding or re-activating my account!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Lorkluc
Contributor
Contributor

I've had the same issue with my account. Going on three and a half weeks, I have verified all of the items I was asked to verify, I've been on with customer support five different times. They had me go through a series of questions to verify my identity, I have uploaded several different items that they asked me to verify. The second time i was on with customer support they told me my account would be ready to use again within the hour, the next person told me a day or so, the next person told me possibly 1 to 3 days, and could be as many as five days, all for not. I have my remodel project in the beginning stages and the bathroom toilet, sink, and shower as well as an exterior door all removed and waiting to be replaced and this deal has been going on for a month. I am about to pull my hair out, I dont know what else I can do. Financially strapped and few options to get credit elsewhere. Single parent with a couple young boys whom I've had to send to my mother and fathers place because of this mess... WHAT DO I DO??? PLEASE HELP ASAP, A...S....A...P!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.