Account Limitation and Usage Threshold

Wristclub
Contributor
Contributor

I always see a notification that my account has reached a threshold, here is the message :
"You have reached a usage threshold that requires us to confirm your identity as account owner. PayPal needs to do this to comply with regulatory requirements. To prevent any account limitations, please confirm your identity at dashboard"

I submitted all the required documents to Paypal immediately about 4 weeks ago and Paypal asked me to wait for a couple days for them to review the documents: "
Thank you for providing the required information.
We’ll get back to you within 2-3 business days.”

However, I still keep receiving message from Paypal which required me to submit the documents whenere I made a transaction. The issue is that when I follow the link, Paypal said that I have submitted all the documents and told me to wait. I am really confused.

Just now I received An Email, Paypal limits my account and send me a message to ask me submit documents. I follow the instructions and the result is the same : Paypal website doesn't allow me to upload anythings, it said this :" Thank you for providing the required information.We’ll get back to you within 2-3 business days.”

I am wondering what is really going on with Paypal,

Can somebody help me on this ?

Screen Shot 2016-11-26 at 6.31.17 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-26 at 6.31.30 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-26 at 6.32.33 AM.png

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

email Paypal on twitter or facebook,you just have to wait ,there is a HUGE BACKLOG of issues Paypal has to address.

Login to Me Too

Jeremias777
New Community Member

I have the same problem. Did paypal resolve the problem?

Login to Me Too

rjbuarao
Contributor
Contributor

This also happened to me. Please make sure to email them using your PayPal message center and tell them what's happening. Ask them to reset the dashboard setting so you can submit your documents. After you received the confirmation that they were able to do that, login to your account using your PC or laptop, If that still ain't working, download the PayPal app on your phone/tablet and use that. You will be able to submit your documents there. I did. 

Login to Me Too

rjbuarao
Contributor
Contributor

You can also email them.

Login to Me Too

fvrm926
Contributor
Contributor

hi,

are you still getting the same problem? do you still see that message on your dashboard? i did submit the documents several times and its still there.

Login to Me Too

fvrm926
Contributor
Contributor

Are you still getting that message? I have submitted the documents several times and I am still getting the same notification on my dashboard and worst I can't do anything with my paypal account NOW. I have refunded some funds but on the recipient end the funds were on TEMPORARY HOLD. I have contacted paypal via email but what I am getting is a generic response. What should I do? This is frustrating. I wish I can call them on phone but I am from Philippines, I can't even purchase credits for all my funds are on my paypal. I have been a member since 2010 and I never had this issue before.

Login to Me Too

rjbuarao
Contributor
Contributor
I'm alao from the Philippines. Nope. Mine is already resolved. Were you able to check my post on what you have to do?
Login to Me Too

fvrm926
Contributor
Contributor

i did send the documents to them easily on their site but my problem is up till now my issues hasn't resolved, I am still getting the same threshold limit message and requiring me to upload another proof of billing which I have done many times..

Login to Me Too

rjbuarao
Contributor
Contributor

You can try emailing them at compliance-apac(at)paypal(dot)com.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.