Account Banned

ConMcKay
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I've never quite been so shocked at the inability of an established business than I am right now. I am currently crowdfunding via PayPal for a personal cause. Things were going great, I had over £500 in my PayPal account. I attempted to withdraw and PayPal asked for more information, which I happily supplied. I was then informed that my account had been banned. The donations I had will be held for 6 months and I couldn't do anything with them. This is because my name was associated with an account with a negative balance, an account associated with my previous employer which has since closed. I have offered to settle the balance of the previous account using funds from my new account but every PayPal customer support platform is totally ignoring me. I am shocked at the complicated process as this is an honest mistake that I am trying to amend. Could anyone help me? I need access to the donations for an important cause but PayPal is holding them for 6 months with no real indication as to why they need to keep my money away from my for so long. This isn't fair.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.