"Bank already linked to your account", but Absent

Catzul
Contributor
Contributor

I'd attempted to link my bank account to my Paypal account for the first time last week, and since then I've run into problems. At first, the issue was that I couldn't perform an instant verification without getting a "try again later" error, and that choosing the 2-3 day wait option yielded nothing. Now, I don't even see the bank anymore. When I noticed It wasn't there, I tried to link it again, only to see the "You have already linked this bank to your account" error. Nothing changed after trying multiple times, and I have been stuck with this problem for the past three days.

Simply Put:

Before:

- Bank appears in wallet tab but will not link through either method

Now:

- Bank disappeared from wallet tab but is said to be already linked

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AdamD

Hi Catzul -

Thanks for reaching out to us here. I am sorry to her that you are running into this. We would need to take a look into your account to see what is going on here. You can log into your account and click on 'contact us' at the bottom of any of our pages. You could also reach out to us on Twitter or Facebook. We'd be happy to take a look.

- Adam

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.