LP 2844 Printer HELP

Dive1Ocean
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Guys, hoping someone can help me out here. been printing labels fine for years through multi order shipping with my LP 2844 label printer. Was recently out of town and needed to print labels from there but didnt have my label printer so I just changed paypal to print with plain paper.. Get back home (nothing changed on my machine at home) and switch back to label printer and now it just prints the bottom part of the label (barcode) and its sideways on the label.. also prints page numbers and some sort of web address in the header and footer area of the labels. I have tried everything but cannot get this thing to print a label again!! Anyone kn ow whats going on?? Thanks!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

All we can suggest is that you go thru your web browser settings, for example if you're getting page header and footer details, those can be turned off in your browser page setup.

Login to Me Too

Dive1Ocean
Contributor
Contributor

All I see in browser settings for printing is to print background images.. Wierd thing is this machine was untouched. All I did was change to print on plain paper in paypal shipping on a different machine..

Login to Me Too

bobinsd
Contributor
Contributor

In firefox, FILE, Page settings, switch to Landscape and check the "Shrink" box.  It is not an ideal solution, but works for the PO.  GL

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.