Digital Payments

janisko
Contributor
Contributor

I play a few games on Facebook and am having trouble getting my payments made the way I want them to go.  There are no options given and the default is my checking account.  I thought if I put $10 into my Paypal account that these small $1 and $2 transactions would be deducted from that $10 but they aren't.  They're still being deducted from my checking account.

Is there a setting somewhere that I can change so these small amounts are paid from my account balance or my verified credit card instead?

I tried to find a place to set up digital payments but couldn't find anything.

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

janisko
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks again...  I found the email contact so sent them an email.  If I don't hear back I'll call.

You were GREAT help!!!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately there are no account settings or options.

Normally the funds are first taken from your Account Balance, if there are insufficient funds, then your bank account.  Why the process is going directly to your bank account can only be answered by customer support.

Login to Me Too

janisko
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks...  How do I find customer support?

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

In your account, click on Contact Us.

Login, Click "Contact Us", Click "Call Us"

• 4:00 AM to 10:00 PM Pacific Time Monday through Friday
  • 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM Pacific Time Saturday and Sunday
  • Please note that hours of operation may vary on holidays

• Login, Click "Contact Us", Click "Call Us" (if calling from outside the U.S.)
  • For eBay questions, go to www.ebay.com, sign in to your account, and click Customer Support near the top of the page.
Login to Me Too
Solved

janisko
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks again...  I found the email contact so sent them an email.  If I don't hear back I'll call.

You were GREAT help!!!

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

janisko
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks everyone.  They made all the changes for me and included on how to change it if I ever choose to do so.  GREAT customer service.  Thanks again, everyone.  Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.