Selling on E-Bay and collecting money with PayPal

RedCheif1
New Community Member

I have purchased stuff using PayPal. How do I seel  things and then collect using Pay Pal. Is the money held untill the reciever gets the goods? Can I transfer the money to one of my bank accounts? I've never used pay Pal this way so I'm a Green-horn. Any help is appreciated.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Redcheif1

First of all you have to be a registered member and become a seller,to create an account you will find the info on" how do I sell on Ebay"  on Ebay help pages.

For new sellers yes there is a hold on your funds until goods are received, and yes you can transfer money from your paypal account to the bank/card account linked to your paypal address/account

Login to Me Too

TheStudioCGroup
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Transferring money out of paypal to a bank account ... HOW do you do that .... there is no info (readily available) on this .   Is it a secret?

Login to Me Too

TheStudioCGroup
Contributor
Contributor

So i"ve been digging through this help forum and found what i was looking for, basically.  And now that i know how to do the transfer it seems very easy.  But the second part of the question which i sent to paypal directly is can we make payments to credit cards directly from paypal.  

I thought i would find out before transferring any funds to the  bank.  ?

Thanks

J @ SCG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.