Non-computer savvy 50 something needs advice on BigCommerce Shopping Cart with Paypal only

TeaLady
New Community Member

Hey, thanks for reading!

I currently have a Paypal Account

I am in the process of stumbling through opening an Internet Tea Business which will have a BigCommerce Shopping Cart.

My knowledge is very limited and I currently sell natural soap on another website without a Shopping Cart.  I just PayPal invoice for payment when I get orders. 

This will not be acceptable for the tea business.  For a start I will just have PayPal as the only payment option where they click on the button and then enter all their payment info.

Do I need to upgrade or do something special in order to do this?  Can I use the same account for the two uses, the soap invoicing as well as the Tea Business Shopping Cart?

Any input will be appreciated and please be gentle.

Thanks!

TeaLady

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Yes, your single account should be fine.  Some tips:  Your business name should be netural, not soap or tea unless it works for both as this is the name the customers will see on the PayPal screens and their billing records.  You can build all of your shopping cart buttons using the online button creator, as long as your needs are basic, it shoud satify your needs.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.