eBay denied my buyer protection the facts do not add up

greensqid
Contributor
Contributor

eBay is trying to weasel out of a buyer protection case by ignoring the facts. Word.
First they deny the ad said the item would support 18 pound weight ( sluice box)
and said I cannot return it as I damaged it when testing it with a 10 pound weight.
its not damaged and no photo was sent or damage claimed. I did say it started to bend over with just 10

pounds on it. eBay Now claims its Damaged and cannot be returned. No photo was asked for or sent  I did offer about 10

times to send a photo showing poor workmanship . no workmanship and that there is no damage to the item. Its just flimsy is all and does not support the weight claimed.
I guess I should start a PayPal claim ... the facts all line up like I wrote , I'm not hiding anything
 Sadly my feedback was deleted so eBay users are being denied my feedback more so warning of the Sluices construction. Nothing rude was in the feedback I left for the seller just  a few facts.  A heads up.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.