Website retailer seems to have folded while I was awaiting a pre-ordered item

Casenumber00
New Community Member

I pre-ordered an item from a website over a year ago and was due to be delivered in late October but I recently found out that the site has vanished and I want my money back that I piad in full and listed as complete. The site had been around for a few years and I have ordered from it before with no problems but its gone. To get in contact with them, i searched around I found all their social meida sites listings are gone, I assume theiy went out of buisness. I tried opening a dispute with intention to file a claim, but Paypal wont let me, probably due to the website closing up their Paypal account. The site seems to have been issuing refunds to a few people but I have gotten no notification about that. I imagine they might be still issue refunds for Paypal to track them. I dont think the site is coming back but I want my transaction caneled and my money returned.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

William9
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Dispute time is 180 days which is already insanely long time to complain, you cannot open dispute through PayPal anymore.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.