Stolen/destroyed product. Fraud charges.

FrenchSparrow
New Community Member

So I sold this guy a pair of motors and he called and said they had the wrong plugs, so I sent him  the ones with the right plugs and even sent him a return label to send the wrong ones back to me.   I get the motors back (all 4 with the parts he needed cut off and removed from the correct ones, basically destroyed unless I come out of pocket more to fix what they destroyed) and a dispute through PayPal (from his bank) saying he didnt auth the charges and he wanted his money back.  I sent PayPal the pics of my destroyed motors and emails between the customer and I that specifically say here is my CC#, CSV Code, zip and addy to send it to.  Please charge me agreed amount (which he states the amount).  PayPal said they had all the evidence they needed to fight the bank.  Well, I get the email this AM saying they have refunded him fully plus charged me the fee for the process.  Is there anything else I can do??  Its not a ton of $$ but its stolen from me basically.  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.