Seller's improper procedure

jrmachado36
Contributor
Contributor

Good afternoon,
I already have an open case (# PP-006-695-885-527) regarding this seller. And I do not know if it is possible to proceed with the following complaint. 

i want to inform Paypal that upon receiving your email informing me to return the purchased items corresponding to the transaction with the seller ID # 97K178132Y097331X (two Corsair Memory Modules) to the seller, mr m yahya, the articles. I immediately sent an email to the seller to forward this same information.
Shortly after, I received an email from mr m <removed> where he accuses me of being dishonest. Accusing me of having made him lose a month of his time. Honestly, I do not know how. And even going so far as to insult me ​​by calling me, and I quote "homosexual", but in other less polite words.
Since I informed the seller that one of the memory modules had arrived faulty. He has done nothing more than give me excuses so as to not refund me. He even blamed me for the module to arrive faulty. How is that even possible?

Even after I had agreed to send back the damaged module so that he would only refund half the amount paid. He continued to avoid even mentioning a refund. I have all the emails in my possession. Including the one in which he insulted me.

This gentleman has not made the slightest effort to try to resolve this situation peacefully and without paypays intervention
I have always used, and intend to continue to using, Paypal for my online purchases. And I have always paid the full amount on time.

Which is why I would apreciate your intervention in this very unpleasant situation.

Best Regards,
Jaime <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jrmachado36

So why not do what paypal have told you to do and return the item back to the seller?

I expect they told you to send it trackable didn't they?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.