Paypal just let a buyer scam me!

bselectric
Contributor
Contributor

I had a buyer pay for goods that I personally delivered to his home, with a witness and took photos, have receipts of the purchase. Totally had my end covered (so I thought). Buyer was upset because the LABOR was not complete which had nothing to do with the cost of materials nor had he paid for any of the labor. He decided he wanted all of his money back so I would be out the materials, and the money. I provided ALL proof that this guy was scamming me. Guess what????? Paypal still decided in his favor. This is the second time this has happened to my business, the first time was over only $128, I felt that was not enough to complain over, but this time it was over $1050.00! I am guessing that Paypal sides with the buyers no matter how much proof the seller gives. This is totally wrong, dishonest and crooked! I will NEVER use Paypal again. And I hope this reaches other business owners that will choose to use their banks for transfers and never Paypal, they WILL eventually get **bleep**. I provided proof, made the neccessary phone calls, stayed in touch with buyer and Paypal, checked on this everyday. And still lost. Never again!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.