PayPal / eBay Scams, PayPal Usability, Cancelling eBay / PayPal Payments

mrclean
Contributor
Contributor

Steps to resolve an account limitation
3/26/18 at 9:59 PM
Why does my PayPal account have an "Outstanding amount" of $26.43 ? When I try to buy something on eBay PayPal adds $26.43 to the purchase price. I have never used my PayPal account for anything but buying from eBay. Do you charge people to buy from eBay? Your latest actions seem to be designed to encourage people to use Bitcoin. Outstanding amount$26.43 USDCurrent purchase$1.83 CAD
user_account_type : PERSONAL
user_device_type : DESKTOP
user_customer_experience : PERSONAL
browser_type : DESKTOP
web_form_type : DISPLIM001

-------------------------------------
Steps to resolve an account limitation
3/26/18 at 10:21 PM
I want to cancel this payment and I DO NOT give you permission to deduct "$26.43 PayPal balance" from my debit card. I see this as mail/wire fraud. Why doesn't eBay / PayPal have a convenient button to click to cancel purchases? Paid with $26.43 PayPal balance - WHAT IS THIS? I NEVER AGREED TO PAY THIS!!! $27.91 VISA x-<removed> You'll see "PAYPAL *LI XIE" on your card statement. Exchange rate $1.48 USD = $1.83 CAD 1 USD = 1.24 CAD Ship to James <removed>  Tamuning, GU 96913-4331 United States Category Retail Transaction ID 58171137UV6362352 Return shipping refunds Request return shipping refund For more info See Terms Seller info eBay - LI <removed> (extraps) Purchase details 1pcs Convinient Stainless steel telescopic back scratcher funny itch scratch CA $1.56 CAD Item #292082562657 Shipping $0.27 CAD Total $1.83 CAD
user_account_type : PERSONAL
user_device_type : DESKTOP
user_customer_experience : PERSONAL
browser_type : DESKTOP
web_form_type : DISPLIM001

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.