Merchandise ordered and paid for on December 5,2017 to be Christmas gifts still not received

BarbaraJJ
New Community Member

I ordered 8 Peeps (glasses cleaners) and the seller immediately sent an email to me saying my order was received and they were getting the order ready for whiipment and I would get an email when items were sent. Never got that email saiiiying they were sent. I looked for a phone number to call them when I was getting concerned I wouldn't have them in tiem for Christmas. They have NO telephone number.  I finally called paypal resolution center and they gave me a case number and told me to try to deal with the customer nicely. I finally got a tracking number but when I entered it, it said the shipment was made September 26 to an address in Oakland ], CA and since I had not placed my order until December 5th, I knew there was an error. So again I emailed the cstomer and heard nothing. I tried the tracking number again that they originally sent me and this time it worked but said delivery would be made December 26th. Since I had Ordered Dec. 5, I cannot understand why the Pre-shipment info was sent to USPS December 21st and arrived at Seattle distriiiiiibution center 8:04pm December 22nd. It was finally shipped from Seattle, VA distribution center December 23 at 8:16am. Since these were to be Christmas gifts I will no need them after Cristmas so I plan at this time to return them back to seller with a return receipt requested. Would this be OK?  Need help. Right now they have $79.96 and I have to quickly find something to replace them for Christmas.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.