I need help with adding more findings to a fradulent website to my case

sbradley
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a claim Dec 01 in regards to website I purchased a product from for all most $300. After investgating this company and or person, I found various recent reports of this person on ripoffreports.com.  All stating the same thing! From the information I found on this person from their own paypal account, apparently they were also suing a website address that was from another company all together, as I contacted them and they stated they were not affliated with this company and I would need to contact paypal. I am reading that all this person needs to do is state the way the product was shipped was through a carrier that could not be traced, or send a empty box and paypal will not refund my money. I am afraid I will not get the chance to show my findings!!!! Is there no way I can add this information to my claim?????? Will they just take this liers word for it and I not get my money back???? The original website with paypal button was under masononlinestore.com which as of yesterday was taken down by someone, and the persons name was  .  Please, all they need to do is read the reports on ripoffreport.com to see that this person is a con!!! I have taken 2 days off work trying to get this resolved.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

The minute you open a case,the payment is withheld from seller account,if he does not have enough or none,then his account turns negative and he is asked to fill the account.

you can escalate to get Paypal to review your case ,usually a robot will look at it first,if yo lose ,just appeal.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

what is the reason for your dispute,since it was yesterday,it cant be item not as described and too early for item not received?

Login to Me Too

sbradley
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal actually decided on this case within a day as it was sooooo fradulent. I woke up this morning, the next day and the funds were returned to me all ready.

Login to Me Too

sbradley
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.