Fruadulant transfer from bank account

smayville
New Community Member

Please help me!  Tonight I received three emails in French from paypal.  I decided to log in to make sure everything was ok, but my password would not work.  I had to make a new one, and when I logged on, my account was in French!  On the side there were 3 transfers pending from my bank account to my paypal.  Each were for $300.  So $900 will be transferred from my bank to my paypal so someone can take my money.  I cannot contact anyone at my bank or paypal since it is after hours.  These people still have access to my account because my new password was changed again. Please help me.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dustin

Hi @smayville,

Unauthorized activity is always concerning. I appreciate you bringing it to our attention. I recommend reporting this activity in your PayPal account. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

- Dustin

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.