Fanjoy

Cccc1
Contributor
Contributor
I dispute no delivery of part of the goods and escalated it. To told unless i send the goods i did recieve back i cant get a refund. ?? I did not recieve half the goods and the other half were a christmas gift which i cant send back. Fanjoy are ripping people off and paypal are allowing it ??
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cccc1

In the event of an item received but not as described dispute paypal can get you a FULL refund but you have to return what you received back to the seller before that refund is processed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Cccc1
Contributor
Contributor
So what happens if u do not recieve the most expensive items ?? And it would cost u a fortune to send back the most cheapest items that your child has been given for christmas ?? I cant take them away .... paypal are suppised to protect customers from this kind if scam !! Its an absolute joke and needs sorting ... i will be going to the financial onbudsman because i am sure this is not legal .
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cccc1

OR why not read up on seller protection so you can see what they can provide which is not a 100% coverall and can risk assess your transactions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.