Buyer/Paypal cancelled payment multiple days after receiving shipment from ebay

SimplyJ3sse
Contributor
Contributor

I sold a Samsung Galaxy S5 on ebay in an auction that ended on 12/8/17. The buyer initiated payment through paypal. eBay told me to ship the item, but paypal told me not to. Going by eBay's request, I shipped the item via Priority Mail with signature confirmation. The item was delivered on 12/14/17 and signed for. As of today 12/19/17, paypal has cancelled the payment for this item LONG after it was delivered and I am basically scammed out of my phone and the $65. eBay told me that they could not help and to contact Paypal, which I will be doing, and to file a fraud case with the USPS. Is there anyone that can actually help me with this as I feel absolutely hopeless in this situation? Thanks. 

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Ssawyer29
Contributor
Contributor

I have filed a dispute with ebay for my issue.. we'll see what comes of it. The buyer of my item signed up for ebay the same day he won my item and so he has no reviews or anything. I should have been suspicious.. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.