Re: I'm new to PayPal

Cherry20
Contributor
Contributor
Hi im new to this and I a question if anybody could help me? my paypal account is asking me to give more information about me its asking for my soical,id number and proof of address did anyone went through this ? I dont know wat to do?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

itmakescents2me
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, if you are on the secured paypal website and wish to use paypal on ebay or any other merchant that accepts paypal you will have to provide the personal information details. It is also required to be paypal verified, many ebay sellers will only ship to paypal verified buyers. You will also be able to apply for a paypal debit card and other offers. Make sure you are not being directed to a non-paypal website. Go to www.paypal.com in a new browser window and fil in the required information there. I am a new ebay paypal seller, but have been using paypal to buy on ebay for a long time. It is safe

and easy. Hope this helps.

Barry 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

itmakescents2me
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, if you are on the secured paypal website and wish to use paypal on ebay or any other merchant that accepts paypal you will have to provide the personal information details. It is also required to be paypal verified, many ebay sellers will only ship to paypal verified buyers. You will also be able to apply for a paypal debit card and other offers. Make sure you are not being directed to a non-paypal website. Go to www.paypal.com in a new browser window and fil in the required information there. I am a new ebay paypal seller, but have been using paypal to buy on ebay for a long time. It is safe

and easy. Hope this helps.

Barry 

Login to Me Too

itmakescents2me
Contributor
Contributor

HEllo Cherry20, please do not give your paypal password to anyone. If you are on the paypal website you will be asked to enter your password. I'm sure you are on the correct website or you would not be able to post this question. You will be just fine. Hope this helps.

Barry

itmakescent's2me 

Login to Me Too

Cherry20
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your response...i accperciated it 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.