No product, no money. Paypal thief.

igor_3030
Contributor
Contributor

and i have BIG problem with paypal - Without reason, without problems, paypal block my account and trying to close my account. I sent the goods to customers in the amount of $ 4000. Who will help me? I am honest seller. 

in my page

-----------

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

• 16 Jul 2015: We need additional information about you to help confirm your identity.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-004-050-142-603.)

• 15 Jul 2015: Your PayPal account shares at least one piece of information with a PayPal account that has issues and therefore a limitation. To remove the limitation, you need to resolve the issues on this account.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-004-049-042-383.)

This limitation cannot be appealed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a letter in support - I sent him earlier. Answers no.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear customer support!
Within a few days your actions bring trouble me, my family and my clients. You blocked my account and today I received a letter of warning that my account will be closed. Also in the letter is a message you have to return money to customers.

I ask you more carefully consider my situation. The primary problem is that in the last 30 days I sold a lot of goods on ebay auction. All these goods - sent to buyers. So of course - the buyer made the payment, the money in my account - I sent the product (helmet, shoes, etc.). As a result - I am not able to return the goods back. Just in case if the product is lost or damaged - the buyer will return it to me. You see - my buyers from around the world - no complaints. If the goods are damaged or lost I turn the money.

Today, as fact you blocked my account and say that soon close it. Is it legally and honestly towards me as your client? If you continue to block my account and close it - left many dissatisfied customers.
Tomorrow you actually stolen from my pocket more than $ 4,000 - is the value of goods sent by my customers. I did not count there could be additional costs and compensation for my loss. For such gratitude? Because I actually sells and buys goods and make payments through your system - effectively giving you a profit?

As a customer, who also has legal rights in the world - I am writing to you and warn you about these things -
I sent buyers to the product and do not have the possibility to cancel the shipment and return everything.
The total value of the goods is more than $ 4,000.
Locking and closing my account you will do me the loss of more than $ 4,000 and moral trouble.
In fact - selling goods on auction I feed my family. I have three children. The loss of such amounts of money - a big blow to the family budget. We can say - it can lead to bankruptcy.
I keep all screenshots transactions and correspondence - if further locking or closing my account - I necessarily all presentation online. And turn for legal help from qualified lawyers.

So - paypal does not guarantee you anything! Whenever you take away the money. Takes good. Preferably not who you are, Paypal will not deal honestly with you. 

-  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Contact customer services, they are the only ones that can help you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.