I've appealed decision of paypal HELP!

Stanislav_Ch
Contributor
Contributor

This is my story! I have online store and sell some stuff like oral care. I've found a supplier of products in the USA and buy from him products for $984. He sent the package to the my country Bulgaria. I have receive it ,but there is only half of the products what I ordered. I talked to him and he told me that the products are on the way and he will send them too. I've wait for another 4-5 days and start a paypal dispute for partial refund $535. On the dispute , he only confirms that he sent the package and I've receive it already (but I received only half of the products in this packages)  I started a claim. On this claim paypal required from me to provide a police report and other proofs which confirm that I received only half of the products what I ordered. I provide these documents, everything was fine. Then I win that case in my favor,BUT Paypal requested to return all the products I've received. I have already sell them (this is almost 2 months from the date I've received half of the items). After this they've talked to the seller and the seller required to send the the products back to him , because he is not agree to send partial refund. For this reason Paypal decide that the decision is not in my favor . What do you think is it normal decision? Now I appeal it. I want to get my money back. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.