How To Resolve Unauthorised Disputes?

Dedi
Contributor
Contributor

I sell hosting which is  a non-physical good, the payments for this are taken on a monthly basis either through subscriptions or the buyer manually pays the invoice.

A few days ago a buyer who has been a customer for just over four months filed four disputes claiming the payments are unauthorised. All payments were disputed except the first payment in December which created the subscription.
These monthly payments are only $15 each, so I refunded the March and April payments as this could be done quite easily.

Paypal have asked me for more information, I can provide IP addresses which were used to access the service which I thought would be able to determine if the payments are authorised or not but there is nowhere to enter this information.

When I click resolve claim I am presented with three options none of which suit my situation as the service is a non-physical item I cannot provide proof of postage.

The options are as follows:

1.I have posted the item and I can provide proof that the item was posted through an approved postal service to the address on the Transaction Details page.

2.I have not posted the item and I will refund the payment.

3.I have refunded the payment for this transaction.

How should I proceed with this dispute?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.